Wallets not backed up will become irretrievable if Fluvi Wallet is deleted or reinstalled.
Never share your seed phrase or recovery file with anyone else. Doing so could result in the loss of all your crypto assets.
1. To back up, click 'Backup Now' displayed on the main tab.
2. You can store a recovery file with a password set on Google Drive, or manually record and keep your seed phrase.
3. [Google Drive Backup] Log in with your Google account and set an encryption password. If you forget this password, you will not be able to recover your wallet. Fluvi Wallet only has access to the backup file.
4. [Manual Backup] Record the 12-word recovery phrase separately and keep it secure. Never disclose or share this with anyone else. Complete the process by filling in the blanks.
5. You can always perform a backup again or check your recovery phrase via the Settings - Security - Backup menu.